- 波長: cold white - 625nm
- 順電流: 1000 - 1500mA
- 順電圧: 3,2 V @ 350 mA - 3,35V @ 350mA
- 光度: 300 - 2300cd
The Jumbo® LED series in the visible spectral range comes in a compact design that also offers a high power density and long service life. The standard M10 thread makes it easier to connect to a heat sink. The various beam angles enable optimal adjustment of the level of illumination in a particular setting.
This series from Jenoptik is compliant with protection class IPX6 and is optimized for use in tough ambient conditions. That makes it ideal for effect lighting on buildings or in museums. You can easily achieve illumination ranges of up to 100 m. Its fine spectral calibration means the Jumbo® LED series is also effective when used in medical technology or in greenhouses.
- Highly efficient: Achieves illumination ranges of up to 100 meters with an optical performance of up to one watt.
- Compact: Can be used in the smallest of spaces and in inaccessible locations.
- Robust and reliable: Lighting even in harsh environmental conditions and every kind of weather.
- Protected against splash water: Complies with protection classes IP54 and IP66.
- Long service life: 50,000 hours operating time is typical.
- Flexible: Customer-specific colors and wavelengths.
Fields of Application
- Industry: White or colored lighting for indoor and outdoor spaces, machine vision.
- Security technology: Infrared object lighting.
- Entertainment: Light shows or lighting effects.
- Technical lighting: For inside and outside, e.g. for interior design, camera lighting in adverse conditions or improving plant growth in greenhouses
- Medicine: Light therapy.
|波長 in nm||順電流 in mA||順電圧 in V @ mA||光度 in cd||製品名/データシート|
|450||1000||3,2 @ 350||850||ELJ-450-618-2|
|450||1000||2,5 @ 350||300||ELJ-450-638-2|
|520||1000||3,7 @ 350||1850||ELJ-520-618-2|
|520||1000||3,7 @ 350||890||ELJ-520-628-2|
|625||1000||2,6 @ 350||1200||ELJ-625-618-2|
|625||1000||2,6 @ 350||450||ELJ-625-638-2|
|cold white||1000||3,2 @ 350||2300||ELJ-CW70-618-2|
|cold white||1500||3,35 @ 350||1350||ELJ-CW70-639-2|